« Home | Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please... »

After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last night (and after failing miserably) I've decided to stop trying and go with the morning. It's kind of depressing but like most depressing things in my life... I'll get over it! You should know that at this moment... what I have on... absolutely does not match and I have to tell you... I don't hate it! Ok OK... so there are a million things in life that I don't understand, but for me, one of the hardest things to decipher, is patience. Is it hereditary or is it something that we have to make happen. It's one of those things that I know no one in my family has, so does that mean I'm screwed or is something that I can acquire. I asked one of my friends about it the other day and he told me that I am the one who decides whether or not I have patience. That being the case...my constant praying for it seems unnecessary. But I think there is more to it than what I can do....