« Home | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... » | After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last nig... » | Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please... »

Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have nothing interesting to show for it. I have decided that I have a sleeping problem. The truth is... I suck at it. I don't know if one can suck at sleeping, but if at all possible... I do it. For some reason, as soon as my head hits the pillow, no matter how tired I am, I start thinking. It would be ok if these thoughts were deep and meaningful...but they are not. Mostly they are shallow thoughts about what I would look like if I had this or what would it be like if I had this, and so on and so on. To tell you the truth... I'm not sure I would know how to react to a full nights sleep. I am pretty sure my husband is going to hate me....