« Home | Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have no... » | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... » | After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last nig... » | Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please... »

I really, really wanted to sleep in today. Unfortunately I have this thing called a mother...who always seems to call in the middle of my sad excuse for a REM cycle. A funny story... last night my family ate at Texas Roadhouse. My parents got steaks and I got a grilled chicken salad. About 15 minutes after we ordered, we hear a very large crash or plates and such. A few minutes later, our waiter, who I am pretty sure was on something very strong, told us that the loud crash was our food. Ok... no big deal. 15 minutes later, they bring out our food. My salad... was fried...not grilled...like I ordered. 10 minutes later, I finally receive my grilled chicken salad. Much to my dismay... I was no longer hungry. The salad went into a to-go box. Anywho, now that I have written this ridiculously long story that is probably so not funny since you weren't there...I am going to go. I have a date with destiny...