« Home | Ok... so it's 2:00 in the morning and once again..... » | I really, really wanted to sleep in today. Unfort... » | Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have no... » | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... » | After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last nig... » | Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please... »

I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass Hall and I came to a realization. After I got over the initial shock of the fact that the nutcrackers head flew off at a time in which it was obviously not suppose to, I once again got back into the beauty of the ballet. This being my first time to ever see the Nutcracker, or a ballet of any kind, I was completely captivated. I started to think of how much better life would be if it was a ballet. If every day was taken with the fluidity and grace that is required of a ballet, think of how beautiful life would be. And what if music was the only thing that pushed us into the next big thing. Who knows... it would be pretty interesting to me...