« Home

Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please.... tell me what you think! (If you can think of a name... let me know!)

As I sit on top of the world tonight
I can see it as it is
And it scares me to know
That this sight is real
And I can't stand the way this feels

But this cloud, begins to fade
And I'm headed towards the ground
Oh it's time to make a change
I'm gonna turn this world around

Chorus:Cuz I've been sittin on angel's wings
Un in the sky
And I've been seeing what they have seen
And oh how it makes me cry

I can see, his face, as she starts to cry
And I can feel their pain, as she says goodbye
They're so afraid, of what's to come
Things have to change, but why
Where will she go, what will she do
When will she learn to fly

But this cloud begins to fade
And I'm headed toward the ground
Oh it's time to make a change
I'm gonna turn this world around

(Chorus Again)

Bridge: Oh what happened to the good old days
When everything was a-ok
And no one had to cry themselves to sleep
What happened to the love we shared
What happened to the times we cared
What happened to the better days of old