« Home | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... » | I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass ... » | Ok... so it's 2:00 in the morning and once again..... » | I really, really wanted to sleep in today. Unfort... » | Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have no... » | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... » | After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last nig... » | Song song song... this is one of my songs! Please... »

If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in disquise
The mask that we all wear, it seems impossible to hide
My insecurities were all that I could see
But you were looking in to see the deeper side of me

I've made up my mind now
I can do anything
It just might take some time, you see
To find what's meant inside of me

Look in the mirror
See who you are
Open your eyes love
You can't have gone that far

The hand that I've been dealt, it seems my walls are caving in
There has to be a way for me to crawl out of this skin
I'd walk away, I'd leave it all, and finally be free
To make my way through life and be who I was meant to be

I've made up my mind now
I can do anything
It just might take some time you see
To find what's meant inside of me