« Home | Woke up this morning with a funny feeling Wasn't ... » | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... » | I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass ... » | Ok... so it's 2:00 in the morning and once again..... » | I really, really wanted to sleep in today. Unfort... » | Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have no... » | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... »

Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore songs. I just haven't been feeling very philosophical lately so this is the best I can do!

My Glass is not half empty,
It's not even there.
Your eye's don't tell me
What I need to hear

Wake me from this endless sleep
I can't wait till' morning.
Tell me that it's not the end
The end of our story

Sometimes, it feels, like the colors
Are fading
And it's hard to find peace
In a world that's turned grey

When I think I can
Becomes I thought I could
When I figure out
What it's all about
When I realize
I don't know how to fly
Will you hold onto
My wings...

Wake me from this endless sleep
I can't wait till' morning
Tell me that, it's not the end
The end of your story