« Home | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... » | I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass ... » | Ok... so it's 2:00 in the morning and once again..... » | I really, really wanted to sleep in today. Unfort... » | Ho hum...another day gone and once again I have no... » | I hope that the comments thing works... » | I discovered a new coffe drink that is absolutely ... » | After about 20 attempts at going to sleep last nig... »

Woke up this morning with a funny feeling
Wasn't really sure what it was all about
But it felt like I was disappearing
so I ran to the mirror to check it out
I said "Here I am, here I am, here I am...but why do I feel like the invisible man?"

I stumbled back into the bedroom
and stared out at the rising sun.
Then I heard myself shout out the window,
not really talking to anyone,
I yelled, "Here I am, here I am, here I am...but why do I feel like the invisible man?"

Lights went on, people started yelling,
"Will the crazy man go back to bed."
And there I was, laughing out my window,
feeling much better now, somebody heard what I said.

It's no big thing, no revelation,
no answer to the lives we lead.
But I think I do know one thing:
Sometimes I think we all need to say,
"Here I am, here I am, here I am,
when life makes us feel like the invisible man."