« Home | Saturday night I was alone at Barnes and Noble lis... » | Ok so I'm over it. Good thing that didn't take lo... » | Ok I know I said that in the last post I would pro... » | After reviewing all of my previous blogs, I've dec... » | I'm afraid that I have the self-discipline of a 2 ... » | Well after eating my weight's worth in cookies tod... » | Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore... » | Woke up this morning with a funny feeling Wasn't ... » | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... »

"Learning takes us through many states of life, but it fails utterly in the hour of danger and temptation. Then faith alone saves."
-Ghandi
As Katherine would say it... Ghandi... rocks my face off. Hey guys... are we doing the Switchfoot thing?