« Home | After reviewing all of my previous blogs, I've dec... » | I'm afraid that I have the self-discipline of a 2 ... » | Well after eating my weight's worth in cookies tod... » | Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore... » | Woke up this morning with a funny feeling Wasn't ... » | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... » | I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass ... » | Ok... so it's 2:00 in the morning and once again..... »

Ok I know I said that in the last post I would promise to not be depressing, but I think I might have lied. Sometimes, I get so stinking mad at my heart. It forces me to feel things that I don't want to feel. It forces me to be dissapointed about things that I don't want to be dissapointed in. To finally gather enough courage up to do something about something, and to feel completely defeated when it is all said and done with is just something I would rather not feel. OH man!... does this hurt...=(