« Home | Ok I know I said that in the last post I would pro... » | After reviewing all of my previous blogs, I've dec... » | I'm afraid that I have the self-discipline of a 2 ... » | Well after eating my weight's worth in cookies tod... » | Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore... » | Woke up this morning with a funny feeling Wasn't ... » | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... » | I was watching the Nutcracker tonight at the Bass ... »

Ok so I'm over it. Good thing that didn't take long. I think that one night is a record for me in the heartbreak department! So my speech class was cancelled so that was pretty excellent. Have you even been sitting, or doing something, or making some sort of face that you don't realize how ugly or awkward it is until you've been doing it for awhile?(I'm not sure that made sense...) Anywho, today when I was sitting in History going over the test that I barely passed due to the fact that he counts off for spelling(and the fact that I didn't study) I realized that I was sitting in my chair in possibly one of the most ridiculous ways one can sit in a chair. Not only were my feet sticking out in the aisle, but my head was barely over the desk I was slinked down so low in the chair. It's amazing to me the things that we realize and the things that we don't. Needless to say, about 10 minutes after this absurd sitting started, I realized that I was being ridiculous and straightened myself out. I was wondering why the professor kept looking at me funny....