« Home | Ok so I'm over it. Good thing that didn't take lo... » | Ok I know I said that in the last post I would pro... » | After reviewing all of my previous blogs, I've dec... » | I'm afraid that I have the self-discipline of a 2 ... » | Well after eating my weight's worth in cookies tod... » | Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore... » | Woke up this morning with a funny feeling Wasn't ... » | If love were all it took, we'd all be taken in dis... » | I just want you all to know... that I am officiall... » | Sunday night two guys that I graduated with died i... »

Saturday night I was alone at Barnes and Noble listening (and crying I might add) to some classical music. Little did I know that standing right next to me was a girl that I grew up with. After we both realized who each other was (that made sense) we then proceeded to talk until the store closed at 11. Mind you, it was about 8:30 when I went. It was one of those things where we had grown up together and always been in the same things together but never really hung out(even when I dated her brother, who happened to be there as well...=/). Anyway, it was possibly one of the best conversations I have had with anyone in a long time. Somehow, half way through the conversation we realized that we had the exact same problems about pretty much everything. It was such a revelation to me to feel that someone else is going through the same things that I am. Our conversation went from what we were going to do with our lives, our lack of decision making abilities, our obsession with food and what it does when you eat it, how we wanted to do so much with our lives, and how we wanted to be a mime in New York. After that last bit of the conversation, we then worked out our mime routine in the middle of the CD section. Now I know that it is just how God works, but it never ceases to amaze me when run ins like this happen. I guess it had just been so long since I had actually talked about what was going on with me and my world that it was such a huge relief to not only get it out, but to find that someone I know and have grown up with, is going through the exact same thing. I somehow feel like everything is just going to be ok, and I have a new sense of who I am and what I'm doing here. So that being said, I have the sense that I need to be in bed. "Faith is not being sure where you are going, but going anyway."