« Home | Pet Peeves, Pet Peeves... so many to name... so li... » | Ok...I promise that these lyrics aren't suppose to... » | "Learning takes us through many states of life, bu... » | Saturday night I was alone at Barnes and Noble lis... » | Ok so I'm over it. Good thing that didn't take lo... » | Ok I know I said that in the last post I would pro... » | After reviewing all of my previous blogs, I've dec... » | I'm afraid that I have the self-discipline of a 2 ... » | Well after eating my weight's worth in cookies tod... » | Ok, I promise after this song I won't post anymore... »

- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
There are two things that I really hate... being mean and being sunburned. Unfortunately... today... I was both of these things. Consequently... today was a pretty horrible day. It's always so ironic however, that days like these come so soon after I have learned something about loving. I guess God just uses days like to today to show me just how unloving I really am. I truly want to be so much better. I know that I am a very cynical person and unless I am talking with someone who is just as cynical, I think that I just come off as being mean and hateful. That... is the last thing I want to be. I wish that I had been born with a soft-spoken attitude, but I wasn't. I don't know if I even really know how to just be nice. I mean... I don't go around hitting people and calling them stupid maniacs (Thanks to Madison for that one... I knew her name calling would come in handy someday), but I still just don't know how to be genuinely nice. I guess (and hope) that it's just one of those things that I have to learn about the hard way... and that someday... people will view me as a kind and gentle person, as opposed to the sarcastic, can't have a normal conversation person that I am now.
- Where there is love, there is life.
- Mahatma Gandhi