« Home | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa » | So there is really only one word that can describe... » | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... » | So it's Friday night and I have just spent the eve... » | "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The w... » | - And now these three remain: faith, hope and lov... » | Pet Peeves, Pet Peeves... so many to name... so li... » | Ok...I promise that these lyrics aren't suppose to... » | "Learning takes us through many states of life, bu... »

AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me this week. My life decided to show up on the front door step and now I have NO idea what to do with it. Why is it that something so huge and imperative to being is so stinking hard to figure out? There are literally a thousand things that I want to do with my life and I have no idea how to get to any of them. It's as if I have a map, but I don't have the ability to see lines. Do you realize how horrible of a feeling that is? Everything is there... all of my ending places and goals in life are there but I have no idea how to get to them. I have no idea what roads to take or what stops to make along the way. It's all so ridiculous. I'll stop with the map analogies now. I don't know... I guess the saying So much to do, so little time is really starting to hit home, only I'm 18 years and my life has really only just begun. Anyway, as you can I see I've decided to blog again. I know that the suspense was killing you. I am going to leave you tonight with a list of things that I want to do with my life in no particular order. Enjoy!!

-Become an actress
-Become a singer
-Be a fashion designer
-Be an interior decorator
-Own a two-story coffee shop in Tennessee
-Open a child's theatre company
-Direct a movie
-Have my own program on NPR
-Write children's books
-Think of a quote that ends up in Bartlett's.
-Be an orthodontist
-Own a 4-Runner
-Write a screenplay
-Etc. Etc. Etc...