« Home | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... » | So it's Friday night and I have just spent the eve... » | "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The w... » | - And now these three remain: faith, hope and lov... » | Pet Peeves, Pet Peeves... so many to name... so li... » | Ok...I promise that these lyrics aren't suppose to... » | "Learning takes us through many states of life, bu... » | Saturday night I was alone at Barnes and Noble lis... » | Ok so I'm over it. Good thing that didn't take lo... »

So there is really only one word that can describe this weekend. That word just happens to be wow. It was so strange how I didn't even realize how much fun I had until I got home and started talking about it with my mother. Somehow, in the span of about 24 hours, my life feels like it has changed completely. So many things were opened up this weekend that I would have never thought to open. I don't know how it happened but somehow, I started to find myself this weekend. For the longest time I had no idea who I was or what I was doing here. As I sit here listening to Switchfoot on TRL I am reminded even more of the surreal weekend. (The guys are wearing the same thing that they wore at the Austin show... they obviously did not consult Steve before the show.) I don't think I can explain what this weekend meant to me, but to the people involved... I am truly, truly grateful. I'm not sure you realize just what you have given me. For the first time in a long time I am in a total state of peace. Even though I have a million decisions to make, which would ordinarily maketh me a nervous wreck, I am amazingly ok with my current situations. I am ok with the fact that I have no idea what's going to happen in the next moment or in the next ten years for that matter. I am ok with the fact that I'm not perfect and I never will be. I am ok with the fact that I can't do things on my own. I am happier in this moment than I was in the moment before, and that has been true for every moment of this weekend. So to Katherine, my fence conquering partner, Steve, my teacher of handicap dances, Heather, my gal in the middle, JIB, the fearless venturer, Seth, the name caller, and God, the mastermind of it all...Thank you...from the bottom of my heart.