« Home | AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me th... » | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa » | So there is really only one word that can describe... » | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... » | So it's Friday night and I have just spent the eve... » | "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The w... » | - And now these three remain: faith, hope and lov... » | Pet Peeves, Pet Peeves... so many to name... so li... » | Ok...I promise that these lyrics aren't suppose to... »

Ok so it's been about 27 years since I have blogged but since Mr. Steve was kind enough to comment on my 27 year old blog I decided to give it a go. So I made the big moved and am finally living in an apartment. I am "living" with my brother girlfriend, but the fact is she is never there so I have it pretty much to myself. My changed has consisted of Cocoa Puffs and milk pretty much 3 times a day. I guess I am officially Cucku for Cocoa Puffs! I wish I could express to you how sad it is to not have work everything with Katherine and Steve. THe fact that I actually have to associate with kids at my new school is just almost more than I can bear. Hopefully things will get better, although I'm pretty sure I won't ever have as much fun with the staff. Obla de, life goes on! It's actually quite funny because the school is in this crazy gated community and I have never seen so many boob jobs in one night in my life!! Those crazy ladies...Anywho, I am excited about school starting. I am taking two acting classes along with my core stuff so I can finally see if I'm even cut out for the acting thing. I wish that college text books could be just a little more expensive. They must just not be making enough money off of the cheap tuition these days that they have to make book prices so high...So sad. Anyway, I hope that all those who read my blog anymore had a wonderful summer and that you have a great time doing whatever it is that you are doing. Oh! I've written some new songs since my last blog but I'll blog them on a future blog. Maybe someday I'll even figure out how to make my blog as cool looking as everyone elses. Until then!!