« Home | Sucks to my car!! 2 years old and the stupid thing... » | "Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of p... » | So it's Friday night and I just got in from seeing... » | Ok so it's been about 27 years since I have blogge... » | AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me th... » | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa » | So there is really only one word that can describe... » | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... » | So it's Friday night and I have just spent the eve... »

Although I am sad that Katherine is feeling the way she feels, I am glad that I am not the only one who is fighting this college thing. Last night I lay in bed for at least 3 hours wondering why I was even there. I moved away from the house and away from NCTC to do new things, meet people who had an IQ that wasn't negative, and just figure out what I was going to do with my life. I can never figure out why I keep getting stuck. One minute I am 100% that I want to do this and then the next I have completely changed my mind. Like acting for instance...before I came here I knew that's what I wanted to do. Now that I am here and actually in acting classes, I have no desire to do this at all. I wonder if I'll ever figure where my little contribution to the career world is going to fit in. I dropped my Monday night acting class this morning (after debating over it pretty much all night last night). Now, I am only taking 9 hours and I can't help but feel like a loser. I know that 9 hours is better than no hours but I can't figure out why I keep backing away from things. Arrrggghhh!! lol... I hope that someday I will figure this out. Unfortunately, today is not that day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either...but SOMEDAY! Until I guess I'll just take my measly 9 hours and do the best I can. Hope all is well to those who read this blog. Until then...