« Home | So it's Friday night and I just got in from seeing... » | Ok so it's been about 27 years since I have blogge... » | AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me th... » | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa » | So there is really only one word that can describe... » | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... » | So it's Friday night and I have just spent the eve... » | "How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The w... » | - And now these three remain: faith, hope and lov... »

"Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place."
One of the coolest lines of a movie ever. If you haven't seen Garden State yet... you must you must. I had the pleasure of seeing Napoleon Dynamite the other night and while it's not on quite the same level as Garden State... it was a humorous flick, filled with stupid, quoteable lines, and a great dance scene. So my birthday came and went. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to be 19... such a monumental age... lol. It's amazing how I can feel so young and so old at the same time. My friend Ashley stayed with me last night for the first time since Adam died and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. She told me everything that had happened for the first time and told me exactly how she felt and what she was going through. There was absolutely nothing I could do for her but sit there and listen and I so hated that. I hate that there is nothing I can do for her. Ugh... these emotions are just too silly to deal with. I'm sorry that the last few blogs have been so very sad but I guess I'm just in a rut. I will say that I am really enjoying my new school and living on my own. Things are going really well for me but the fact that I know Ashley is dieing just makes it hard for me to enjoy my good things. In time... in time. I truly hope that everyone is having a good Labor Day weekend and enjoying their lives! =). I promise more uplifting blogs in the future.