« Home | Although I am sad that Katherine is feeling the wa... » | Sucks to my car!! 2 years old and the stupid thing... » | "Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of p... » | So it's Friday night and I just got in from seeing... » | Ok so it's been about 27 years since I have blogge... » | AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me th... » | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa » | So there is really only one word that can describe... » | I have so much to say and so little brain space to... » | So... I'm going to see Switchfoot in 3 days... I t... »

So I'm sitting at the computers at school and there is a little boy in front of my 'talking' on his father's cell phone. It's ridiculously cute and makes me wish I were his age again. It makes me wish that I still got a kick out of small things like playing with my parents cell phone(this aside from the fact that when I was his age, my parents didn't have a cell phone, let alone a really cool flip phone). Why is is that children have such a better grasp on their lives? It's ok, I just answered that question for myself. Growing up is really a bummer sometimes. Today when I was driving to class I heard that Martina McBride song In my Daughters Eyes and I started bawling! lol... I'm such a shmuck. But I've decided that being a shmuck is definitely underrated. I hope that everyone is wonderful and that you are taking the time to enjoy the small things in life like I have failed to do in the last few weeks. Until next time...