« Home | I can't explain the rain, It just seems to fall ... » | Have you ever spent so much time with yourself tha... » | So I'm sitting at the computers at school and ther... » | Although I am sad that Katherine is feeling the wa... » | Sucks to my car!! 2 years old and the stupid thing... » | "Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of p... » | So it's Friday night and I just got in from seeing... » | Ok so it's been about 27 years since I have blogge... » | AAAAHHHH!!!! The craziest thing happened to me th... » | I'm not blogging anymore... so ... blaaaaa »

Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me this morning with the news. I'm so excited and at the very same time, so very scared. Tech is known for having the most beautiful gals in Texas...lol... Hooray for me! I was thumbing through my Chrysalis stuff the other night at the house and I am came upon something wonderful. It will take forever to type but I think it's absolutely perfect for the way I feel and the way I know most girls feel. Anyway... here it goes.

I made her..she is different.
She's unique.
With love I formed her in her
Mother's womb
I fashioned her with great joy
I remember, with great pleasure,
the day that I created her.
(Psalms 139:13-16)
I love her smile
I love her ways
I love to hear her laugh
And the silly things
she says and does.
She brings me great pleasure
This is how I made her.
(Psalms 139:17)
I made her pretty and not beautiful
Because I knew her heart,
And I knew she would be vain...
I wanted her to learn that it would be
me in ther that would make her beautiful...
And it would be me in her
that would draw friends to her.
(1 Peter 3:3-5)
I made her in such a way
that she would need me.
I made her a little more lonesome
than she would like to be...
Only because I need for her to learn
and depend on me.
I know her heart, I know if I had not
made her like this
She would go her own chosen way
And forget me... her Creator.
(Psalms 62:5)
Because I love her, I have seen her
broken heart...
And the tears she cried alone
I have cried with her,
And had a broken heart too.
(Psalms 56:8)
Many times she has stumbled and
fallen alone,
Only because she would not
hold my hand.
So many lessons
she's learned the hard way,
because she would not listen
To My Voice.
(Isaiah 53:6)
I want her to be conformed to
My Image...
This high goal I have set for her
Because I love her.
(II Corinthians 2:14)
I am her God.
After I read this the other night(and then proceeded to bawl my eyes out for awhile) I realized that all these things were so true and that the only thing holding me back from my contentment is me. It's such a stupid hard concept to deal with and I know that I'll never full be satisfied like I should but hey, every little bit helps!