« Home | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... » | WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOT SENSE... » | Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me t... » | I can't explain the rain, It just seems to fall ... » | Have you ever spent so much time with yourself tha... » | So I'm sitting at the computers at school and ther... » | Although I am sad that Katherine is feeling the wa... » | Sucks to my car!! 2 years old and the stupid thing... »

So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Today, I went running in the freezing cold for 45 minutes. At one point I couldn't tell whether it was the cold hurting me or the fact that everything I have ever known is 5 hours away. I was writting a letter to my parents this afternoon and the whole idea that they are not a bedroom away like they have been all my life completely throws me off. I would kill to be one of those kids who can just go off to college, have a good time, and come home during the summer and be fine with things. Unfortunately...I am soo not one of those kids. I know that this is ridiculous and that this whole experience is all part of growing up, but right now I just want to be 6 again knowing that if I fall down and hurt myself that my parents are just inside the door. I know that things will get better and I know that I will be able to do this, but right now, that eventuallity seems so far away. I guess I should stop dwelling on this and do something that get's my mind off of things. Congratulations to anyone who can leave home and not give it a second thought...I am so jealous of you.