« Home | So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Tod... » | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... » | WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOT SENSE... » | Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me t... » | I can't explain the rain, It just seems to fall ... » | Have you ever spent so much time with yourself tha... » | So I'm sitting at the computers at school and ther... » | Although I am sad that Katherine is feeling the wa... »

Time didn't ask me
If this was ok
And life didn't tell me
That it would happen this way
The inconsiderate lines
Of the music I play

But the notes on the page
Fall sadly into place
A minor happenstance
A major barracade
A brick in the window
Breaks a portrait of today
Shed light on the subject fades away

I know that I wander
What is this all about
What's this picture I have painted
What's the novel I fail to write
Where's the music to my dance
Where's my perfect gallery light

But I forget, about the art of this day
I remind myself
That today's yesterday
By tomorrow