« Home | Time didn't ask me If this was ok And life didn'... » | So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Tod... » | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... » | WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOT SENSE... » | Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me t... » | I can't explain the rain, It just seems to fall ... » | Have you ever spent so much time with yourself tha... » | So I'm sitting at the computers at school and ther... »

So I haven't done this in about 27 millions years. It's 2:35 am and I should be studying for a test. It's hard though, when it doesn't matter...and when spring break is but a hop, skip, and a 5 hours drive home away. I'm sitting on my bed listening to music, and 24 Oceans starts playing. This song moves me everytime I hear it. I'm so happy here at Tech....it's truly been amazing. I have done more in these past few months than I did pretty much the whole time I was home. I have made WONDERFUL friends and I am just having a great time. My classes are great, the people are great, and apart from my very strange roomate, things are just great. I'm just happy. I miss home still, but that's going to happen. I am just happy. Lindsey and I are getting an apartment in the fall. I'm trying out for majorette in April. I'm just...happy. I'm really tired right now and somewhat lethargic, but I'm telling you, I'm happy. I don't know if anyone reads this blog anymore...I wouldn't since I don't blog anymore, but that's ok. I'm happy. I love God...I'm not very good at it, but I sure love him. I'm always trying to be my best, and I fail, but I'm ok with that. I'm always looking for words to describe everything that's going on in my life, but I fail...and I'm ok with that. I think I feel more emotions at one time, than a lot of people feel in a lifetime. I am not eloquent, or profound, or even interesting for that matter, but I'm happy. This is such a great feeling...I love everyone. I miss everyone...