« Home | Yesterday is gone, but it still consumes my mind I... » | So I wasn't going to start this post with so, but ... » | So I haven't done this in about 27 millions years.... » | Time didn't ask me If this was ok And life didn'... » | So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Tod... » | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... » | WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOT SENSE... » | Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me t... »

Have you ever noticed how much easier it is to recreate something bad that has happened in your life than it is to recreate something that made you feel good? I can think of a million crappy things that have happened to me and they will still have the same crappy affect on me years after the fact. But with good things, I never again feel the full euphoria that came with that specific moment. It is absolutely unobtainable. I wonder if that is just me or if it is a human thing. The mind is a funny thing...almost as funny as the heart. It's amazing how two things that work together to keep you alive can work so hard at dividing you. Maybe I'll start thinking with my throat...that's about half way between my head and my heart. One of the most surreal sensations for me is when something makes my head and my heart feel two completely different things. How is it that some things can blow our minds, and not our hearts? How is it that I just wrote this entire blog without having any idea what I said...

I think I like my heart better than my mind...