« Home | So I wasn't going to start this post with so, but ... » | So I haven't done this in about 27 millions years.... » | Time didn't ask me If this was ok And life didn'... » | So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Tod... » | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... » | WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NOT SENSE... » | Hooray! I got accepted to Tech! My mom called me t... » | I can't explain the rain, It just seems to fall ... »

Yesterday is gone, but it still consumes my mind
It's moving on
I'm staying here

The world is spinning in my ear, and it's the sound of it I fear
I close my eyes
And wait, for the rain

--Cause when I woke up this morning
There was a cloud outside my door
Where was my silver lining
I swear I've seen this day before
Rain falls, on everyone
And it grays away the sun
So fall away, we'll stay today
Is almost done

We spend our lives, just trying to find
The meaning of, the reasons why
We cry our tears

Our lives are never what they seem
Until we fly into our dreams
We close our eyes
And wait for the night

I would say Cody is somewhere around 5,644¾ cups of awesome. But you're close enough for government work.

Post a Comment