« Home | Things have officially been wound down. Yet anothe... » | Have you ever noticed how much easier it is to rec... » | Yesterday is gone, but it still consumes my mind I... » | So I wasn't going to start this post with so, but ... » | So I haven't done this in about 27 millions years.... » | Time didn't ask me If this was ok And life didn'... » | So I miss my family so much already it hurts. Tod... » | SO my best friend in the world got engaged a week ... » | Uuuuugggghhhh(Done Napolean Dynomite style). Once... » | Why is it that my bed always seems to be so much m... »

On dissapointment:
I'm usually so careful when it comes to what I'll let get to me. I try so hard to guard myself from being let down, because if there is one thing that I hate in this world, it's being dissapointed. I knew better...I did. But for some stupid reason, I let my guard down one time, and that was all it took. I'm mad at myself, because it's my own fault. I sometimes wonder why life does that to you. It lifts you up sooo high and then drops you on your face...bummer. Anyway, life will go on and odds are I will be dissapointed again so I'm going to have to get over it I suppose. On a happier note...I made a 93 on my Physics final and in my excitement, I fell down the stairs. That was fun. Oh bla dee, oh bla daa, life goes on...