« Home | Ladies and Gentlemen, I have hence forth deci... » | It's been forever, but I'm still here. Believe or... » | Only save,try to find another way,I’m taking what ... » | You know when you are walking out a door and there... » | Things that I am loving right now: 1. My dad's s... » | On dissapointment: I'm usually so careful when it ... » | Things have officially been wound down. Yet anothe... » | Have you ever noticed how much easier it is to rec... » | Yesterday is gone, but it still consumes my mind I... » | So I wasn't going to start this post with so, but ... »

What are you doing here?

My peanut tasted like pepper.

Why do we either miss the old times, or wish for the future times? Why can't we be happy for what's here. Why can't I be happy for what is now?

I try to figure things out. I don't know much, but I know I love you...and that may be all I need to know.

I'm back!